LibMI is an histopathological image annotating library. This library is based on another library MMSI which proposes a new open data format for extremely large images. These two libraries are both written in C++, but python bindings are also available.
The two libraries are developed under Linux, but they can also run under MAC OS X. Also, pre-compiled binaries are provided for Windows.
- Reading original image data of different whole-slide image formats.
- Reading and writing pixel-level annotations and geometrical annotations.
- Reading and writing grading data of different annotation regions.
- Reading and writing key-value based image properties.
- LibMI C++ Documentation
- LibMI Python Documentation
- LibMI Project Schema
- MMSI C++ Documentation
- MMSI Python Documentation
- MMSI File Format Schema
- Thresholding whole-slide image
- Colour correction of whole-slide image
- Freehand pixel-level annotation